To measure a man's taste, watches are undoubtedly one of the replica watches
best rulers. In addition to the wedding ring, watches may be the most acceptable accessories for men. Choose a omega replica
delicate watch, for a successful man is understandable. In terms of the real love of the table, there is a close to the replica hublot
totem worship of the kind of love, the man's stability, fortitude, punctuality, in the movement of time can replica rolex
be reflected in the fine.
Corporate or Group Training
Call us on 07403 048 379 or
Vic Webber Training isn't your average training company.
We believe that Training is a joint venture, and Vic will provide comprehensive training, delivered in a fun, supportive environment, enabling delegates to participate and retain information, whilst achieving a valuable Certificate.
We will come to your premises and can deliver to up to 12 delegates.
If Vic is unavailable we will use another of our trainers, all of whom are fully qualified.
The boring (but necessary bit….) If you are reading this you probably know your legal obligations but here's a brief reminder :
- Employers have a legal obligation to provide adequate and appropriate First Aid Provision for their workplace under the Health and Safety (First Aid) regulation 1981 and Approved Code of Practice (PCOP L74 Second Edition)
- Employers should carry out their own risk assessment to establish what level of first aid cover they require at each location. The following guidance will help you : HSE Site
Please ensure you have the correct level of First Aid for your environment. Full information is available on the HSE.gov.uk website or you may find the following useful HSE Site
As the responsible person/organisation you must:
- Carry out a fire risk assessment of the premises and review it regularly
- Tell staff or their representatives about the risks you've identified
- Put in place, and maintain, appropriate fire safety measures
- plan for an emergency
- provide staff information, fire safety instruction and training
Who is responsible?
This list isn't exhaustive, please ensure you meet your legal obligations
|Individual Price Guide
||Basic rates for a group of up to 12
|Please note that rates can vary depending on course location
||Larger groups may require an additional trainer, which will incur additional cost– please enquire
|Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day)
|First Aid at Work (3 day)
|OFSTED recommended Paediatric Course (2 day)
|Everyday first aid for the public/community groups/parents (6 hour)
|Bespoke First Aid training courses
|1 day (6 hours) Defibrillation (AED) training
|2 day requalification of First aid at Work (current certificate must be within date)
All our prices INCLUDE BOOKS (where applicable) and ACCREDITED CERTIFICATES so there are no hidden charges.
* POA = Price on application
You can view full Terms & Conditions here.
If you only need 1 or 2 spaces (or not enough for a course yourself) you can book on one of our open Courses
If you have a smaller number of students but still want it at your premises, please contact us to discuss this.